Tuesday, February 24, 2015

nathan-isms, vol. 8.

Saving some more of N's gems, since it's been a while.

At the dentist's office...
Hygienist: What flavor do you want me to use to clean your teeth?
N: Ninja.


Out of the blue...
N: How will we take over the city and destroy Shredder's ultimate weapon?

Just your normal question of how he came to be...
N: So, I think you and Daddy went on a date and then I was in your tummy for a week, and then I was born.
Me: ....
N: But how did I get in your tummy?
Me: Magic
N: Who did the magic? You or Daddy?
Me: Umm....both
N: But who won?

Because this kid is a genius...
N: Can you bring my guys when you pick me up today? I put them in place where you'll find them.


After reading a Doc McStuffins book before bed...
N: Mom, why are all of Doc's toys broken? I mean, really, what's going on here?!

After dinner one night...
N: Thank you for my dinner!
Chris: Mommy is pretty awesome, right?
N: Yeah, she should be the boss.

The joys of raising a boy...
Me: Do you need to go to the bathroom?
N: No.
Me: Then why is your hand in your pants?
N: Sometimes my privacy just needs to stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment