Tuesday, November 25, 2014

nathan-isms, vol. 7.

Because it's been a while ...

My backseat driver ... 
N: That light was YELLOW! The cops are going to get you!
Me: No, it's okay. And did you know that it's the police officer's job to make sure we all follow the rules so that everyone is safe?
N: Yeah, you tell them that in jail.

Singing to the 'chicken dance song'...
N: I don't want to be a goose, I don't want to be a horse, I just want to be a kid HA HA HA HA!

While trying to enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee ... in public ... 
Chris: Let's have another baby.
N: But I'm the perfect kid! 

Explaining roles in our family...
Me: Did you know that Daddy is your dad but he's also my husband?
N: What?!
Me: So that makes me his what?
N: True love.

I just don't even know...
N: I want apple sauce with my dinner tonight. My bad guy is playing in my car seat. All of these trees are FREAKING ME OUT!

My very picky eater...
Me: Daddy is making his famous mac & cheese from scratch for Thanksgiving!
N: I'll be making my honey nut Cheerios from scratch, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment