Sunday, October 13, 2013

almost like a real person.

What a week! I started feeling a little under the weather on Sunday night and by Monday morning I was really sick - we're talking a fever of 102, body aches like I was breaking apart, and my throat felt like I had swallowed glass. At first I thought I had a really bad cold, but by Tuesday night I was too miserable to keep going....and to make matters worse, Nate came home from school with a fever.

Chris took us to our local Patient First where we had amazing service, virtually no wait time, and found out that we both had strep. I think the last time that I had strep was when I was a kid and I don't remember it being anywhere near that bad.  Thank goodness for antibiotics!

We took a sort-of sick day and Nate spent a lovely day playing in the bath and diving into the enormous bag of kettle corn that we got on our recent trip to Cox Farms.



We both feel so much better, but not quite back to normal. I can't remember the last time that I slept this much in a single week but I'm glad that it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment