Wednesday, June 25, 2014

life lately.

What a month! Summer hit us, full force, with lots of heat and awful humidity. Is it Fall yet?! We've been doing things like millions of loads of laundry each week and following my kid around with a vacuum cleaner. How does his sand box still have sand in it?! It is everywhere.

We've spent lots of time with my newest nephew and Nate has done very well with having a baby around. Nate asks to hold and feed Baby K constantly and refers to the pacifier as the "quiet button". Love it! These two are just too much :) A few photos off of my phone...I need to have a major sorting and editing session to pull photos off of my 'real' camera.


  

My kiddo has been in rare form lately.  Over the weekend, one of the dogs stole Nate's popcorn. Nate retaliated by peeing on the dog. I had no words. Nate's favorite thing to do on his tablet is to watch videos about toys and how to play with them like this one or this one. Interestingly enough, though, he's learned a few new features of his own toys and now understands more about their moving parts and functions. 

Nate recently decided that he likes bananas again. My strategy to get him to eat them is never to offer them. I'll put one strategically on the coffee table and then let the magic happen. How does he eat them? Why, jumping and swinging around the house like a monkey, of course. 


More adventures to come, I'm sure. Nate's daycare just kicked off summer camp where they have a weekly splash day for the kids, but this week they're celebrating International Mud Day

No comments:

Post a Comment