Monday, October 1, 2012

september recap.

Where did September go?!? I feel like 2012 is just zipping by us...well, maybe the day-to-day feels never-ending, but as a whole the time seems to be going so quickly.  Last weekend we helped to celebrate our nephew Mile's first birthday! I can't believe he is already one [reiterate time speeding by rant].  Miles celebrated with a "our little man mustache bash" which was really cute and unique. Here are some of my favorite photos from the party:















After a somewhat uneventful week, our little Nate got sick again with a fever that bumped up to 105. There are little things that a mother learns when her child is sick...and how to distinguish "under the weather" from really and truly sick, sick. One of Nate's little identifiers is whispering incoherently in his sleep.  When both tylenol and motrin didn't knock the fever down more than a degree, we headed to the ER with little man. I'm so thankful that our local ER keeps a pediatrician on 24/7.   While we didn't get a hard and fast diagnosis, I've never had an ER doctor actually talk with me rather than at me. If you're going to have to go to the hospital, that was the best kind of experience to have. Thankfully, Nate started to feel better last night and has now been 24 hours without a fever. He even felt well enough to play for a bit yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment