Monday, June 18, 2012

twenty-two months.

We've been waiting for a nasty bug bite to go away so that I could do Nate's twenty-two month pictures.  It looks like he inherited his momma's allergic tendencies to mosquito bites!

Nathan is growing into a very sweet and energetic little boy. I love that he is able to make decisions and actually communicate some of his basic needs now -- he tells me when he wants milk, occasionally alerts me to a poopy diaper, and keeps an ever watchful eye on his dogs to let me know when they get into trouble.

Current Nathan-isms includes:
  • Playing parrot and mimicking everything that I say
  • Walking down his slide
  • Singing his "Mr. Bear" song for animal cookies. He will also take cookies out of his mouth to sing the song again. 
  • Trying to help me whenever and however he can. Nate's favorite right now is having me hold him while showing him how I make his scrambled eggs.  I am going to develop some killer muscles in my left arm!
  • Dancing.like.crazy.  Actually he does this hop-clap combo that is just too cute and then tops it off with some side-to-side swaying action. 
Here are some pictures from Nate's monthly baby birthday pictures, some cute and some funny:





No comments:

Post a Comment