Saturday, June 9, 2012

family photo.

Over the last week or so I have been going through our pictures and I came to the realization that it's slim pickings for family photos of Chris, Nate and I.  I'll chock it up to one of us using the camera while the other baby wrangles. I know I'm especially bad at waiting to get shots of Nate by himself rather than with other people.

I put it on my to do list today to get a family photo, stat. Thank goodness for a tripod and self-timers! Maybe I will invest in a remote, as well. We took well over a hundred pictures in about five minutes. Some are horrible, some are definite action shots while we tried to make Nate laugh, look at the camera, stay in shot, and look relaxed...but we ended a few that are good and one that I love. Here's our little family!


No comments:

Post a Comment