Saturday, May 19, 2012

wine & craft festival.

My friend and I took our kids to the Wine & Craft Festival today and had a blast. Normally, that would be something totally outside of my comfort zone (taking my very active toddler to an adult-geared event), but everything went great.  We saw a lot of interesting craft booths, tasted some great wines, and even let the kids play for a while.  Hands down, my favorite winery booth was the Peaks of Otter Winery because the workers were hysterical and most of the wines were exceptionally yummy (a few were super spicy, not my thing!).

I love being able to take Nate out to different things on the weekend. It keeps life interesting and helps to introduce him to lots of new people and surroundings. I can't get enough of this darling little face!



No comments:

Post a Comment