Tuesday, May 15, 2012

twenty-one months.

Nathan is going to be talking in full compound sentences any day now.  As much as he talks in his baby gibberish, this boy is going to have lots to say once he's able.  At this point, he will say something to the effect of "do do do do do do Mama" so that you understand one word out of the whole thing. It'll get there!

Recent Nathanisms:

  • Calling roll -- when around lots of people, Nate will pause for a moment and go around the room to name everyone
  • Adding more letters to the mix -- now he will say E, O, I (still on vowels)
  • Tells me that he is 'ready' when he wants to do something
  • Walks around and says 'oh my' to everything. I guess I must say that a lot? :)
  • Hand holding -- when Nate wants something, he will come to grab your hand and take you to it, then point and (try to) say the word. Absolutely precious.
Here are a few shots from his monthly baby-birthday pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment