Friday, April 27, 2012

bogo.

Hearing 'BOGO' has been magic to my ears as of late. As Chris heals up from surgery, and as the medical bills come pouring in, I've definitely tried to be more discerning than usual with the groceries.  Here is tonight's load, which I picked up from our local Harris Teeter:


  • 5 jars of Ragu spaghetti sauce -- buy 2, get 3 free
  • 5 packages of shredded cheese -- buy 2, get 3 free
  • 2 packages of English muffins -- buy 1, get 1 free
  • 2 packages of Crystal Light -- buy 1, get 1 free
  • 2 packages of bacon -- buy 1, get 1 free
  • 1 container of grape jelly -- on sale
  • 1 container of coffee creamer -- normal price
  • 2 packages of Dannon pure yogurt -- normal price
  • 1 package of dishwasher cleaner -- normal price
Overall I spent $46 and saved $39 -- that's saving about 46%...and for all you coupon haters out there, I only used 2 (for the bacon and the Crystal Light to combine with the store's BOGO sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment