Wednesday, September 22, 2010

roanoke trip.

Chris, Nathan, and I went down to Roanoke last weekend to go to a family reunion.  We ended up being fashionably late to the reunion and missed seeing a few people, but we still had a nice time.  I haven't quite got the art of figuring the baby into the timetable down yet.  I think this is the only 'family' photo that got taken out the bunch:


We did get a few cute shots of us and Nathan, though:




Nathan also got to meet a few 'greats' over the weekend.  First, we had a family dinner at Cracker Barrel where he met his Great-Nana for the first time.  I think they liked each other :)


Nathan also met his Great-Great Aunt Virginia, who gave him an adorable 'JMU Baby' blanket.


We had a very nice little trip, overall.  We reconnected with family, showed off our new addition, and enjoyed some beautiful pre-fall weather.  Sometimes it's really nice to get away for a few days!  Finally, we couldn't resist sticking Nathan in this little rocker.  I wish we had a front porch so I would have a justified reason to buy him one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment